I just found out today that I’ve been honored to receive my second Liebster award! Thank you so much to That Texas Lady, who has an awesome blog that you need to check out – if you haven’t done so already. Word has it she is considering a Top Shot run at some point in the future, and for that she has my complete blessing, undying devotion, and greatest encouragement :0)
The meaning of the German word, “liebster,” is “beloved person, liked very much, preferred above others, liked or loved above others.” And while I know that none of us could pick just our very favorite top few blogs for this award, many of which are new to us, it’s nice to know that someone likes us enough to share us with their world.
Liebster Award rules:
1. Copy and paste the award on our blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave us the award
3. Pick our five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs.
I have listed five of my favorites in the first Liebster post, but will add five more now, which include, but are not limited to:
1. That Texas Lady – Yes, I am sending the love right back :0) Truth is, I’ve been enjoying her blog for a while now.
2. Female and Armed – Lynne is an awesome new friend who knows how to share the love.
3. The Gun Blog Black List – The one that promotes so many of us, and from whom I have received many visitors.
4. Gravy and Biscuits – A great blogger, who reminds me of my need to prep.
5. A Girl and Her Gun – A new blog to me, and one that I’m really enjoying catching up on – although I’m way behind the curve on this one, because she comes HIGHLY recommended by pretty much everyone else in the blogosphere 🙂
So is there someone in your life that you need to share some love with? Well, go ahead; after all, this is February, the month of liebster – I mean, love :0)