…and Lynne at http://femaleandarmed.blogspot.com, who bestowed this award upon me! LOL. Lynne is a fellow gun instructor and blogger, who has been so kind, encouraging, and supportive in my blogging experience, and she brightened my day today with this lovely surprise.
And while I can’t list them below, because they have over 200 followers, I would also like to thank Beth at http://sassbrassnbullets.com/, Becky Lou at www.beckylououtdoors.com, and Natalie at http://girlsguidetoguns.com/. The above-listed ladies have many followers and did not have to take time out of their busy lives to encourage me and help me get started, but they have done so, and I can’t thank them enough for that.
Regardless of our hobbies, passions, or walks of life, we ladies need to encourage one another more often today, knowing that many of us have gone through difficult days and that we need our sisterhood to support us and build us up.
So, that being said, below is my list of favorite blogs under 200 followers. If you are on the list, I hope you will share the love and pass this award on to five others. Here are the rules:
1. Copy and paste the award above into your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award – me :0).
3. Pick your five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
So here’s my list (and although I would definitely list some that Lynne has, I will pick five new ones):
1. http://thelittleadventuresofwesternrose.wordpress.com/ – An awesome young women who is a lover of God, a Rifle Marksman, American Heritage Instructor, and Administrator for Project Appleseed (see my sidebar for link)
2. http://femfirearms.wordpress.com/ – A young, newlywed, city girl (very different from me), who is just beginning to exercise her 2nd Amendment rights and get into guns
3. http://www.fromthedraw.com – Am enjoying her hunting experiences and humor
4. http://talesfromtheclothesline.blogspot.com/ – A new blog to me (one benefit from having this award and searching other blogs to like :0)
5. http://www.anniesdish.com/ – Love the recipes!
Pass the love along!